Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
The future of electronic paper ?

I was watching the pilot episode of Caprica, The BSG spinoff show last night and noticed that electronic paper was used.
It was a piece of folded paper that when unfolded revealed a touch sensitive surface like a tablet PC that gave access to services such as email and Virtual reality simulation.
Now if they could just get around to inventing that version of Electronic paper I be happy, though I would hope you couldn't accidentally rip your screen in half
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote