Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #1096
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Ok I'll search for it, thank you!
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #1097
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
Ok I'll search for it, thank you!
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187146
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #1098
Aeris
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ohhh thank you
Old 09-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #1099
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Aeris: ICYMI, I updated the original BatteryStatus package with proper centering working on everything .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #1100
Aeris

Ahw, ok! I had tested only the version without centering so I linked that for this
Advert
Old 09-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #1101
Aeris

Yay, I've found the text editor for k3!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128347

The only problem is a bug, for which the cursor goes only up and down and not left and right

This forum is so full of great stuff but it's very difficult to find it out xD

Last edited by Aeris; 09-23-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #1102
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah... there was talk of a "centralised repo" but... meh.
It's hard to get everyone to agree on standards...
Old 09-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #1103
fil9998
Enthusiast
fil9998 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
latest release for Kobo aura HD.
PDF reading lost its very useful continue slide graying readed piece of page and leaving in white the non-yet read part of the pdf for that page

i found that way of displayng VERY useful.
please restore that possibility.

thanks a lot
fil9998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:57 AM   #1104
twobob

erm... sorry what?

Wrong thread maybe?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #1105
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
erm... sorry what?

Wrong thread maybe?
yup - wrong thread for certain.

If I recall correctly, that page shading to indicate what was read is a feature of Kai771's Liberator:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198742
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #1106
chp380
chp380 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7''
Fail in installing .bin files of prequisites

Hi guys,
I have a PW with firmware 5.3.5 ( in fact it was on 5.3.4 and when I decided to jailbreak my kindle I updated it to 5.3.5 ).
I want to install KUAL ( because I switched to Kindle and I didn't recongnize any possible way to switch to Duokan again ).
Now the major problem is that when I put the .bin files of prerequisites, the update option in settings is still not available
1. Does any body know how should I fix this problem?
2. Is there any other way to switch between original Kindle and Duokan?
chp380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #1107
twobob

if the update your kindle thing is "greyed out" it can mean one of 3 things

a) you transferred the file via ssh not via FAT USB.
b) you have somehow used the wrong file for your device model
c) you are not jailbroken.
d) you are from some exotic country whose kindle codes are not in the codes allowed to install (unlikely)

Any of them apply do you think?

EDIT:
to fix a) just stick it on via FAT USB mount.
to check b) It is the one for all PW's and 5 models
to check c) try installing anything - are they ALL greyed out
to check d) look out window and check for icebergs or martians.

I would never use duokan so I am sorry cant help you there.
I do recall someone mentioning duokan trashing their device in the thread somewheres...
Honestly not able to support anything to do with duokan.

Last edited by twobob; 10-05-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #1108
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
I seem to recall that Dorken will not install with our developer's certificate in-place.

Since the poster has (or had) Dorken installed, then they don't have our device jailbreak certificate in-place.

Start by installing our Jailbreak for your Kindle model.

If you **did** install our Jailbreak **before** you did the update, follow the instructions in the Jailbreak first post about re-installing those things you need to re-install.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:19 AM   #1109
chp380

thank you body, I re-installed the jailbreak and it worked
Old 10-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #1110
chp380

thanks for your consideration

Tags
kindle touch, kindle touch hacks, kindlet, kual, launcher, launcher add-ons, paperwhite, sqlite, unified