Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Grand Wizard AprilHare

Since my 1,000th posting MobileRead has acknowledged my eminent wizardry!
Now what can Grand Wizard AprilHare do for you today?
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow, grand wizard ! i'm impressed. i may have a couple of tiny requests, if i may be so bold... perhaps we could have a discreet word in private a bit later on.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also it is being reported that I can teach chickens to fly, in addition to the smart clothing fashion my mighty avatar promotes..
Old 04-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
AprilHare
Wizard

I am at your service, fair maiden Zelda..
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wow, grand wizard ! i'm impressed. i may have a couple of tiny requests, if i may be so bold... perhaps we could have a discreet word in private a bit later on.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Since my 1,000th posting MobileRead has acknowledged my eminent wizardry!
Write a really good ePub app for the iPad.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Woo, hoo, AprilHare! You reached the magic 1,000 posts!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Psst.... since you have your Grand Wizard cap on....
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #7
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Wow

Congratulations. Do you feel any different now?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
"Grand Wizard"-- unfortunate choice of therms. The first thing I think of when I hear it is the KKK.

First Google hit, too:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...c66d4f91169d04
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
"Grand Wizard"-- unfortunate choice of therms. The first thing I think of when I hear it is the KKK.

First Google hit, too:

What a sad little world we all live in to have all interesting terms and symbols hijacked and made famous by negative images

SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Also it is being reported that I can teach chickens to fly, in addition to the smart clothing fashion my mighty avatar promotes..
Where do I sign up for lessons?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:29 AM   #11
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Write a really good ePub app for the iPad.
What you want is a miracle worker, not a wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Woo, hoo, AprilHare! You reached the magic 1,000 posts!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Psst.... since you have your Grand Wizard cap on....
Thanks Requests fulfilled upon payment
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Wow

Congratulations. Do you feel any different now?
Yes. Yes I do. More... wizardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post

First Google hit, too:

Silly Americans. Real wizards are wise, not bigoted idiots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
What a sad little world we all live in to have all interesting terms and symbols hijacked and made famous by negative images

Luckily, it's only an American problem. The term is fine here
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Where do I sign up for lessons?
Consider your name down. I teach most days of the week and take no responsibility for injuries to chooks incurred.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:44 AM   #12
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
I'd like a horse named Thunder ... no, wait that's my daughter...

I want a yellow camaro that turns into big robot with guns and missles - nope, hold on that's my son...

What I'd like is dozen eggs, a loaf of bread, a jar of - hmm, that must be my wife's list...

I'd like a nice quiet place to go read my books for a few days, some fashion lessons would be helpful too.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:43 AM   #13
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I'd like a nice quiet place to go read my books for a few days, some fashion lessons would be helpful too.
Rivendell is just the place.
As for fashion:

Enough said.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:13 AM   #14
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Rivendell is just the place.
As for fashion:

Enough said.
Yes, but if I were sitting around reading a book dressed like that at least people would leave me alone!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:55 AM   #15
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Would you let my little Cassie gnaw on your leg?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote