Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #1351
mpatton
mpatton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2 (sn 9017)
Problem solved. This time when I upgraded from 5.4.3.2 to 5.4.5.1 the "JAILBREAK" and "MKK" icons popped up and KUAL now runs. Don't know why they didn't before.
mpatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 07:09 PM   #1352
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@mpatton: Known issue with these devices on FW < 5.4.5. Upgrading did the trick.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 03:43 AM   #1353
dzoulias
dzoulias began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 WiFi 6"
Greetings and a question

Hello all.

I have a Kindle PW2 running the 5.4.5.1 firmware. I am planning to JB it but after reading in the original sticky the apps that i can run, next to the title of each app there is an indicator on what can run the mentioned app.

Everything i see is K2, K3, PW etc. PW means PW2 as well? Or only the original PW?

I need collections manager, alternate screensavers and fonts and to toggle the light off. I would appreciate any answers.

Thank you again.
dzoulias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 04:23 AM   #1354
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoulias View Post
Hello all.

I have a Kindle PW2 running the 5.4.5.1 firmware. I am planning to JB it but after reading in the original sticky the apps that i can run, next to the title of each app there is an indicator on what can run the mentioned app.

Everything i see is K2, K3, PW etc. PW means PW2 as well? Or only the original PW?

I need collections manager, alternate screensavers and fonts and to toggle the light off. I would appreciate any answers.

Thank you again.
Hint:
Check the date of the posts (and the "last edited date" if there is one).

The list has not been maintained since before the PW2 was built.

- - - - -

Collections manager: Limited functionality but a substitute exists that is not interactive. (see: Librarian and LibrarianSync thread)

The other things you mention - see "NiLuJe's snapshots" thread in addition to the original thread of each.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 04:25 AM   #1355
dzoulias
dzoulias began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 WiFi 6"
Thanks!

Thank you heartily!
dzoulias is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch, kindle touch hacks, kindlet, launcher, launcher add-ons, paperwhite, unified