Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
mab17
mab17 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Will Moon+ Reader Work on a hacked PRS-T1?

Does Moon+ Reader work on a hacked PRS-T1? Also, is there enough space to run a dictionary with it - such as Fora or Colordict?

Thanks!
mab17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Here's a link to the relevant Wiki page
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
mab17
mab17 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Thanks!

Anyone else with experience using Moon+ Reader on a PRS-T1?
mab17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
I tried it and very quickly uninstalled it.
It looks very nice, but the scrolling (rather than pageturning) made it pretty unusable for me. At least I did not find a way, to turn pages, instead of scrolling.
I'm happy enough with the onboard reader.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote