Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2012, 04:32 AM   #46
Dcslz
Dcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Fire, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
PM Sent to bfollowell
Dcslz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #47
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcslz View Post
PM Sent to bfollowell
I'm sorry but the next person after me is tilia. You need to PM her.

For now, the chain seems to have died. scottken supposedly sent a code to me but I haven't seen anything yet and can't get a response from him.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #48
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
I'm sorry but the next person after me is tilia. You need to PM her.

For now, the chain seems to have died. scottken supposedly sent a code to me but I haven't seen anything yet and can't get a response from him.
try sending him a PM (or email, if he st up his address here)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #49
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
try sending him a PM (or email, if he st up his address here)
I did. That's what I meant when I said I couldn't get a response from him.

I've posted to this thread and PMd him. I can't find any sort of email address for him. If anyone knows of another way to contact him, please do so because, until I get a code from him, this chain is dead.

- Byron
Old 07-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #50
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I sent Scott an email.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #51
bfollowell
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I sent Scott an email.
Thanks koland.

If he can resend, that would be great. If not, he should've received a copy at the email address he used to purchase these. He could also just PM me the code if he'd like. However it gets to me is fine.

I'll continue the chain once I get the code.

Thanks for your help.

- Byron
Old 07-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #52
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Hey you guys,

I'm a dad with kids on the weekends, meaning the time I spend at a computer is usually nil.

I've checked and none of the usual three receipts (i.e., purchase receipt, download links, gift receipt in spam folder) from baen came into my email either. The books do show up in my library, so the purchase did go through.

I recall this happening with one of the other threads not too long ago, where it took a few days for the receipts to show up. I'll give it a couple days next week and then query Baen about the receipts if they don't show.

Sorry for the delay in the thread. Next time I'll do the transaction during business hours, rather than Friday midnight (which I did to try not to delay the thread, Argh!).
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #53
bfollowell
Fanatic

scottken, thanks for the reply. I've heard of others contacting Baen and somehow reviving a lost or missing gift code but I'm not really certain how.

Anyway, thanks for attempting, assuming things don't straighten out in a few days.

After today, I'll be heading to Baltimore and will likely be out of touch for most of the week. If things come through, I'll get the chain going again once I return home.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #54
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I'd like to step into the line for this one, should it get going again. If Dcslz is the one before me in line, I just sent them my address for a 2009 bundle redemption. I can still PM though, if I need to.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #55
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottken View Post
I've checked and none of the usual three receipts (i.e., purchase receipt, download links, gift receipt in spam folder) from baen came into my email either. The books do show up in my library, so the purchase did go through.

I recall this happening with one of the other threads not too long ago, where it took a few days for the receipts to show up. I'll give it a couple days next week and then query Baen about the receipts if they don't show.
Actually, that was this same thread. BaenSidhe had the same issue sending the code to me. I'm not sure if BaenSidhe contacted support or not, but I got the code two days later except it said "Baen Ebooks has sent you..." instead of BaenSidhe's name. Perhaps BaenSidhe can chime in, but you may have to contact support.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #56
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
I'd like to get in line for this too, I'm not sure who to PM when this is figured out. Please let me know...thanks
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #57
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Well, kg3, if it gets straightened out, I'd like to get in line behind you if possible.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #58
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Actually, that was this same thread. BaenSidhe had the same issue sending the code to me. I'm not sure if BaenSidhe contacted support or not, but I got the code two days later except it said "Baen Ebooks has sent you..." instead of BaenSidhe's name. Perhaps BaenSidhe can chime in, but you may have to contact support.
I emailed support: baensupport AT principledtechnologies DOT com.
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:55 AM   #59
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
I'd like to step in line too, right behind IcecreamLtDan. Hopefully it gets sorted out.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #60
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Ok, I'll try doing the same now.--Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaenSidhe View Post
I emailed support: baensupport AT principledtechnologies DOT com.
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote