Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #1
Jon Noring
Jon Noring doesn't litterJon Noring doesn't litter

Update on the ‘Simple Book’ multi-output e-book authoring system

Yesterday, I posted an article at the TeleRead blog providing an update on the "Simple Book" e-book system.

Of course, if anyone reading this is interested in helping out with any part of the system, let me know (jon@noring.name). Thanks!
Jon Noring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That's interesting news, Jon. I have to read into it first, but I'll keep my eye on it!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert