Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-25-2010, 06:22 AM   #1
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook,Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color
Angry Linking Built-in Unicode Fonts from ePubs on NookDev not working

Hi

I'm trying to Link Built-in Unicode Fonts from ePubs by the instructions on NookDev

http://nookdevs.com/Font_Changes

I use sigil as my ePubs creator, copy and paste the css code in Sigil's css section, unfortunately, the instructions not working on my nook, I also tried the instruction Instructions for Linking 3rd Party Fonts from ePubs, also not working

Are there anyone able to link built-in unicode fonts by following the instruction (not by Calibre, it seems generate different css code)?

Cheers
droople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
:D ominik
Groupie
:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
Take a look at the discussion on this page. It's known that this won't work with Sigil. If you don't want to use Calibre, you can edit the css files manually.
:D ominik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
droople
Connoisseur
droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.droople has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :D ominik View Post
Take a look at the discussion on this page. It's known that this won't work with Sigil. If you don't want to use Calibre, you can edit the css files manually.
Thank you D ominik

Could you show me the page link?

Cheers
Old 03-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #4
:D ominik
Groupie
:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
Normal Page: http://nookdevs.com/Font_Changes
Discussion: http://nookdevs.com/Talk:Font_Changes
:D ominik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
droople
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by :D ominik View Post
Thank you for the link.

On the discussion page, "The Instructions for Linking Built-in Unicode Fonts from ePubs and Instructions for Linking 3rd Party Fonts from ePubs method not working when edit epub with sigil." is written by myself

So how to manually change the css?

cheers
Advert