Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #16
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
His Robot Girlfriend finally came to the top of my TBR list and what an amusing read it was.

I conjured up quite a number of possible endings but not however how it did!

I had already read Princess of Amathar which I also enjoyed - looking forward to your next

for sharing this with us Wes.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #17
jeremy_ahn
Banned
jeremy_ahn began at the beginning.

Device: any
congratulations on getting so many downloads, bro. i wish i was as madskilled in the pr. where can i buy me one of them robot hoes, bro? i need a secretary to do my pr work for me.

i am serious. thank you bro
jeremy_ahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2009, 02:26 AM   #18
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_ahn View Post
congratulations on getting so many downloads, bro. i wish i was as madskilled in the pr. where can i buy me one of them robot hoes, bro? i need a secretary to do my pr work for me.

i am serious. thank you bro
Feedbooks is great for PR-without-doing-PR...
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #19
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Thanks Columbus for the kind words. And nomesque, I see a certain novel by a Naomi Kramer has become the sixth most popular download (pushing His Robot Girlfriend to number 7, I might add). I've got it on my to read list.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:58 AM   #20
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
Thanks Columbus for the kind words. And nomesque, I see a certain novel by a Naomi Kramer has become the sixth most popular download (pushing His Robot Girlfriend to number 7, I might add). I've got it on my to read list.
W00t! Except - ahem - the pushing down of HSG. Although I guess, to be fair, it's still far behind in the number-of-downloads stakes

But this is what I mean about Feedbooks and PR-without-doing-PR - I haven't marketed that FB edition at all. They've obviously done a fantastic job of collecting a large and eager reader base.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert