Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
"CHAT NOVEL," you say? What's that, Bubba?

The Chat was dead as a f*lin* hanging on a closeline (heheheh ), until I caused a recent ruckus in the "Reckroom," and then the Chat came alive like a zapped zombie with a newborn brain.

Now that things have settled down, why not run on over to the CHAT and contribute your line or two to the MobileRead Chat Novel, an exercise in creative writing guaranteed to disgruntle no one - except for those who don't like to have some innocent fun, that is.

So, as we say in the South: "'Come on down and sit a spell' - in the Chat."

I've already started the first line, posted in the Chat. Here it is: But the "Big One" didn't move. He just stood there in the half-light of the closed closet and read.

I was thinking Narnia when I did that, but perhaps YOU can take it somewhere into the darker reaches of the closet....you know, the place where grandpa's body is kept, or the Clown mask that Uncle Frank dons only during certain days of the month....

It'll peter out after awhile, as all things must. Perhaps it'll quickly disappear and last only a line or two; or it may slowly fade away like a lazy camel riding the horizon.

Disclaimer: The above announcement is not meant to be inflammatory to any living or dead people or animals, unless you're a Zombie....but that's another tale.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote