Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-14-2005, 11:31 AM   #1
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Wink Moon Child for PPC

I just stumbled across this last night and I didnt see it posted anywhere. It is a free game from clickgamer.com for the holidays. It is kinda like a platform game that uses the stylus to jump. I havent really played it enough to review it but it is about a 9MB download. check it out here
http://www.clickgamer.com/moreinfo.h...638c298de2eb95
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:03 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thanks for the link, Team7. I just moved it to the Link Swap category; the New Links section is reserved for links to mobile web pages

Cheers
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert