Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
spikexp
Connoisseur
spikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Vox
Kobo import don't see 1 epub

I have many sideloaded, non-drmed, epub, and I have one of those that don't get see when I do import in the kobo app...

The epub is nothing special, in fact it has the same structure and everything as my other epub.

Anybody got this problem?
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Nope...
Lots of non-DRMd booksin mine with no problems
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
spikexp
Connoisseur
spikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura aboutspikexp has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Vox
Well, I have a lot of book too, I put more than 20 books on it, and I just have this one that don't want...
Well, I test my epub formatting so I import them and delete them right away to put them again... I think it might be an entry in the kobo internal database, or something like that, that have the book already in it...

Suck... The kobo software deceive me for now. It don't read my good table of content. It don't show the cover. It don't let me turn off special formatting (or modify it). Text selection for side loaded book is slow and horrible. No dictionary.

Dammit, if it wasn't for the interface and some small feature that I really like, I would use only Aldiko.
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote