Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
THE best website EVER!

I know, it's been brought up before, but way back in the ancient times of '04 was the last mention.

So, anyway, my daughter in law has one of those jobs where you get so mind-numbingly bored that all you can do to preserve your sanity is to surf the web while the supervisor is absent. (Now, just where might I have run into such a thing before?)

She came across this site. Thinkgeek.com. It is the most wonderful website ever! It has something for everyone: Taylor, Vivaldi, Marc, Marc, Ricky, Nekochan, Queen Zee, Marc (Funny how he keeps showing up), TinMouse, Geoff, Patricia (in case she ever wants to go work at a school that makes a real difference ), Uncle Duke, Ricky (again), Nate, Spartacus, and anyone else that I haven't thoguht of.

But, and here is my point, I have already picked out my Christmas present this year: JOY! Or, failing that...

So, put the vapor coolers on your credit cards and get shopping, folks!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh, i LOVE thinkgeek. i'm actually afraid to click on any of those linkies you provided (especially the one with my name on it...) because every time i go to that site i get sucked in and wander through category upon category of completely frivolous gadgets and toys wishing i could buy EVERY SINGLE ONE.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #3
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll do it for you,then:
Old 08-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

damn you, pshrynk !!

(actually, i'm safe, because while i sincerely appreciate the thought, that is one of the few items for sale on that fine / fiendish website which would not be on my list for immediate acquisistion. nice try-- i mean, "thanks for the effort of providing a photo so i won't even have to click" though.)
Old 08-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #5
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
damn you, pshrynk !!

(actually, i'm safe, because while i sincerely appreciate the thought, that is one of the few items for sale on that fine / fiendish website which would not be on my list for immediate acquisistion. nice try-- i mean, "thanks for the effort of providing a photo so i won't even have to click" though.)
Ah, then how about THIS?!?!?!

(Resistance is futile. You will be acutelated.)
Advert
Old 08-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

arg !!! STOP IT !!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
pshrynk

Oh, you wanta!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

actually, most of the things you linked to would be on my list, including (yes) the three-tiered alarm, bender the cigar-smoking robot, the doomsday button, throwzini the circus knife holder, and a t-shirt that says "it's not about the video game, damned !"

and many many more.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
That is a sick site. Sick, I say! Where is credit card?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:31 AM   #10
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
oh noes, the syph has gotten mine...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #11
pshrynk

I actually fell off my chair laughing at the three tier security system.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

oh, i am really sorry i missed that.

(me too.)
Old 08-10-2008, 10:35 AM   #13
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Last year I gave several USB Rocket Launchers for office gifts. Some offices became battle zones for months after that. The USB Lava Lamp was also a big hit.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:37 AM   #14
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

grrrr......
Old 08-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
GeoffC

Do not open this link .....

don't I said...

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness