Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Which are your emblems?

Hi at all guys! with the new emblem feature there aren't any default icon, so i'm asking you wich emblem did you choos and for what
with a lot of fantasy i simply draw a circle red and and green on paint for the books that i had read or not XD
and you? some of you did better?
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:03 AM   #2
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Cybook Diva
Having basically no artistic skills whatsoever, I use either FatCow's or FamFamFam's icon sets. Both free, both excellent.

Despite having used FamFamFam's for years for my coding projects, I'm slowly drifting towards FatCow's those days, mostly because it's still being updated (last time was in May), and it's got two eReader icons.

Both have a reasonable selection of open/closed book icons; I just fire The Gimp and derive more colored variations of the default blue. I end up with enough emblems for my uses (on device, WIP, Completed, Web original, Commercial, nonfiction, etc, etc.)
aleyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert