Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
what's with the "optional" thing in "karma"?

Are they trying to intentionally confuse me? (Not hard to do.) When I click on the "karma" button I get to approve of the person and write a little note, but what's up with the "optional" box below. Does anybody know what that means?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Greg,

You've been an MR member long enough to know where to ask questions. Questions about how to use MR belong in the "Feedback" forum, to where I'm moving this message.

The "Optional" box allows you the change the amount of karma you're giving that person.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert