Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Needing a map.

hey Guys,
I'm kinda overwhelmed with the way this forum is set up. Alot more complex it seems than my "home" forum"(Majorgeeks.com) Could someone please tell me how to navigate around here.
Thanks,
Spock96
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
What can't you find? You could try "Quick Links" "User CP" and "Forum"
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #3
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock96 View Post
hey Guys,
I'm kinda overwhelmed with the way this forum is set up. Alot more complex it seems than my "home" forum"(Majorgeeks.com) Could someone please tell me how to navigate around here.
Thanks,
Spock96
hi Spock96,

A good way to use MR is to start from Home. There you have a general idea of what's going on. Not the map but the real time process.
Next step is to go to Forums. There you see the structure (self explanatory). The map. You just follow your interest. In time you will learn how to take advantage of the tools that The Terminator is suggesting.

Stay away from the lounge: is a time sink.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
hi Spock96,

A good way to use MR is to start from Home. There you have a general idea of what's going on. Not the map but the real time process.
Next step is to go to Forums. There you see the structure (self explanatory). The map. You just follow your interest. In time you will learn how to take advantage of the tools that The Terminator is suggesting.

Stay away from the lounge: is a time sink.
Thank you. The forums tab is what I've been looking for. It was right in from of me yet I couldn't see it.
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote