Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
Fmstrat
G:RSS-Web Creator
Fmstrat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, PW, Nexus 4,10
Arrow [Request] Send to Kindle Email from Web GUI

Hi,

How hard would it be to add a pulldown+button to the Web GUI for selecting a device and sending the document to that email?

This would allow me to get around the fact that Kindle Fire/Touch can't download books when a password is placed on the website, and quickly distribute books to multiple devices for using whispersync.

Thanks!
Ben
Fmstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I believe that Right-clicking on a selected group of books: Connect/Share: email to<pick recipient from those preset>

Do not underestimate the power of a right-clicked mouse
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
Fmstrat
G:RSS-Web Creator
Fmstrat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, PW, Nexus 4,10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I believe that Right-clicking on a selected group of books: Connect/Share: email to<pick recipient from those preset>

Do not underestimate the power of a right-clicked mouse
I believe you are describing the actions in the Front End, not the Web GUI? The Web GUI does not appear to have right click functionality.

Thanks,
Ben
Fmstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmstrat View Post
I believe you are describing the actions in the Front End, not the Web GUI? The Web GUI does not appear to have right click functionality.

Thanks,
Ben
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
email, kindle, send to device, whispersync