Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 09:49 PM   #16
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Interesting idea if they can get the price down but I wouldn't buy anything that would tie me to Vista. I do think the the ereader vendors should focus more on interconnectivity rather then making it a do everything device. I have enough MP3 players in my life.

I'd like to store and read an ebook on my iPod Touch when I need the portability, have it display on a 11in eInk screen when I'm at home or on the beach and convert to audio when I'm driving.

... OK I've been drinking. Not likely to happen in DRM land.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #17
eimert
Connoisseur
eimert doesn't littereimert doesn't litter

Device: Dell Axim X50v
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhuang View Post
Looks much better than the Kindle
My reference to the Kindle was more in the line like "awaited, but not arrived (yet?)". The picture looked actually nice. Though, I didn't see any references as to size and weight.

Klaus
eimert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #18
THJahar
Zealot
THJahar is on a distinguished road

Device: Jinke V2 Prototype
hmmm....another device with stylus attached. I wonder if it'll beat the V3 Wacom to market?
THJahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:36 PM   #19
bowerbird
Banned
bowerbird has been very, very naughtybowerbird has been very, very naughtybowerbird has been very, very naughty

> indicating the launch of their new website,
> along "with new SideShow products",
> on the first week of November.

instead of "the first week of november", i'm sure they
meant to say "three weeks after the kindle is released".

-bowerbird
bowerbird is offline   Reply With Quote