Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 05-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Dell streak dubs as a phone and a 5" eReader

While this device is not really being pushed as a reader. Any Android device with a 5" screen and Adiko/FBReader can dub just as well as an eBook Reader. Also if rumors are true Amazon Kindle will also ship with this device.

Quote:
"Actually, I've got a new little device here," he said, pulling out the Streak. "I've got my Citrix Receiver on here; we can log in and capture our desktop. I've got six different desktop planes here, I've got my Android applications, I can see what's going on at Twitter and Facebook."

"This will be available starting next month, first with our partner 02 Telefonica in Europe, then later this summer with our pretty good partner here in the United States, AT&T," Dell said.
Phandroid site

It’s Official: AT&T’s Getting The Dell Streak 5, Not Before Telefonica O2 This Month

Full story
Dell Teases Citrix Synergy Crowd with Streak Demo
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote