Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #27301
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Are you going to do that every Thursday from now on?
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #27302
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
*ow*

What was that for?

Luckily, I'd momentarily put my hat on.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:25 AM   #27303
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:32 AM   #27304
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"I win." .

"I win." ?

What kind of a post is that with which to win this thread, even if temporarily? A sad kind of win, that's what!

The post that wins this thread by being the last post in the thread should be interesting, witty, worthy of being the culmination of all that has gone before it.

Not just

"I win."
Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #27305
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Do so, until then I win
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:44 AM   #27306
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
"I win." .

"I win." ?

What kind of a post is that with which to win this thread, even if temporarily? A sad kind of win, that's what!

The post that wins this thread by being the last post in the thread should be interesting, witty, worthy of being the culmination of all that has gone before it.

Not just

"I win."
Your post is sadly lacking in the witty department.

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #27307
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Such cheek!

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #27308
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

At least you didn't say buttocks.

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #27309
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

OK, that was witty.

But I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #27310
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I can be when I try.

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #27311
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You can be very trying...

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #27312
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

That is your own issue,

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #27313
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I try.

I also win.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #27314
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Indeed you do.

I win.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #27315
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I try.

I also win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Indeed you do.
Thanks for noticing and acknowledging.

Victory is mine!

Tags