Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 05:27 AM   #1
OlleF
Enthusiast
OlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Opus, Irex 1000
Angry Peculiar screen...

My (very large) cat decided to sleep on my Story so now the screen is all striked and unresponsive. I tried to turn it off and reset. Nothing works....
Any ideas??
OlleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
OlleF
Enthusiast
OlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enoughOlleF will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Opus, Irex 1000
Well, I opened the Story at last and found that the glass was cracked....
Now it is going for recycling...
OlleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #3
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlleF View Post
Well, I opened the Story at last and found that the glass was cracked....
Now it is going for recycling...
Ouch, OlleF !!

That's a sad Story ...
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote