Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
sharkbc
sharkbc began at the beginning.

Device: none
IPad2 does not display cover image of epub

Hi guys,

My Epub has a cover page. It display good on my normal Ipad but IPad2 does not display cover image.

Have you got any ideas,

Thanks and regards,
sharkbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
What software do you use?
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #3
sharkbc
sharkbc began at the beginning.

Sorry I forgot, I use Ibooks
sharkbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
If you have Calibre, try converting the epub to epub. I know this sounds counter-intuitive but it will do some sort of magic that lets the cover show on my iPad 2. Without Calibre, I don't know what might work (but Calibre is a free download here on Mobileread - see the Calibre forum). The lack of cover showing seems to be a problem with some epubs on iPad 2 & android tablets.

Last edited by slayda; 06-18-2011 at 06:23 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
sjoukje
sjoukje began at the beginning.

Strange, but I'll try.
sjoukje is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert