Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #1
neilb28
neilb28 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Long network key - how enter on Kindle 3

Ive got a 63 character Wifi network key. Is there any way to cut and paste the network key in to the kindle. I dont really want to use a new network key. Using clippings feature I think I can get the key on to the kindle, but how do I cut paste in to the network key field so I can connect to my wifi?
neilb28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
Outrager
Connoisseur
Outrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
You have to type it all out.
Outrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
But only once, as far as I know. But perhaps someone else knows a magic tric.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote