Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-10-2015, 12:01 AM   #1
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
Moon+ Page Turns Glitching?

I think I asked this somewhere a few years ago, but now that I have a new tablet, the problem is cropping up again. Has anyone else ever had a problem with Moon Reader randomly turning back a page rather than forward like it's supposed to? It used to happen all the time on my first Nexus, but then it pretty much stopped, only happening every once in a while, so I mostly forgot about it. Now though, it's happening fairly frequently, and I haven't found anything to hint at why it keeps happening.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:24 PM   #2
crankypants
Hmm.
crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crankypants ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android 4.2 Google Play Reader
No. See my sig for my device and Moon Reader specs.
crankypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
Hmm. Oddly enough, just like with my Nexus, the glitch seems to have gone away. I haven't noticed it page backward instead of forward in several days. Of course now that I've said this, it'll probably do it next time I try to read.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote