Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Kobo Japan website is HORRIBLE

I'm a little ticked at Kobo right now. When Rakuten bought Kobo I suddenly lost access to the normal Kobo books website and was forced to use the Japanese version just because I live in Japan. That was bad enough but at least the website worked. Now I sign in to Kobo for the first time in a while and this is what I see:
[image needs resizing - MODERATOR]

Notice anything strange? How about the fact that there's no search bar!? How in the hell am I supposed to find a book to buy if there is no search bar to look for it? And as long as I remember, there used to be a "My Account" and "My Library" at the top of the webpage and now there's nothing! How am I supposed to update my details? How am I supposed to access the books I've bought without a "My Library" link? WTF are these people thinking? Do they not want me to buy any books from them? Even if I use a VPN it still takes be to the #&$^#@ Japanese website!
I'm fuming.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-15-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
zztush
Connoisseur
zztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toys

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad, iPod and NintendoDS
Hi, Canuck.

Kobo Japan web site has search box and we can log in with our account.

http://kobo.rakuten.co.jp/
zztush is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2013, 04:11 AM   #3
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I got a reply back from their customer services. The website http://rakuten.kobobooks.com/ seems to display the top one third of their page. That's a relief!
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote