Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-04-2005, 08:21 AM   #1
kakapepe
kakapepe began at the beginning.

Repligo question.

Is possible to convert one large pdf document into several repligo files (one per pdf page)?

I mean automatically, of course.

Perhaps with Cerience "batch mobilizer"?

Does anyone know some way to do it?

Thx in advance.
kakapepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:26 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Not directly... if you have some kind of Adobe PDF editor, such as Adobe Acrobat (not Reader!), you can resave individual pages or a range of pages into a new PDF document. Unfortunately, Cerience hasn't been active on developing Repligo for Pocket PC / Palm for the past years, so I don't think you'll see this feature built-in any time soon.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2005, 05:07 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't think you'll see _anything_ now until a version 3 is released at some point in the future. Cerience have as much as said that in several threads in their forums... <sigh>

I suppose I can understand the reasoning behind that, but Repligo really only needs a few interface tweaks to be damn near perfect...
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote