Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-14-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
ahoora2561
ahoora2561 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cool plese help

Hi. Thank you for your notification. I am working in a hospital . Here we have a network of computers. But we have a small paper based library. I saw calibre software and decided to change this library. I want to know dose any one add this things to calibre :
1- Each person from any wards of hospital can recive an ID and password to connect to our library and read the books.
2- The book remain in that page which it was closed by the each person. when he or she re-open that book he or she can continue reading
3- possiblity for inserting of pictures, arm of hospital or symbols in the back ground
Unfortunatly I am a physiologist and I can not do that. If you can do that I wil be glad and I can use this software in my hospital. Please help me . I think this valuable software must be common more and more .
ahoora2561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoora2561 View Post
Hi. Thank you for your notification. I am working in a hospital . Here we have a network of computers. But we have a small paper based library. I saw calibre software and decided to change this library. I want to know dose any one add this things to calibre :
1- Each person from any wards of hospital can recive an ID and password to connect to our library and read the books.
2- The book remain in that page which it was closed by the each person. when he or she re-open that book he or she can continue reading
3- possiblity for inserting of pictures, arm of hospital or symbols in the back ground
Unfortunatly I am a physiologist and I can not do that. If you can do that I wil be glad and I can use this software in my hospital. Please help me . I think this valuable software must be common more and more .
The Calibre Library is a Single user (at a time). It is not a Public Library style program with a Library card type checkout.

The Calibre content server allows many (there is only 1 password for content) network users to access the Library. But as you might guess, there will be copyright adherence issues if the content is not authorized for multiple uses.

OTOH Each user can run their own Calibre with their own private Library.
All this depends on the Hospitals policy on 'foreign' (not IT/security approved) programs running on 'connected' equipment.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert