Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
shark_scott
Edge User

Cut and paste from e-book into LCD side

Hi,
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, or is already do-able (I haven't seen a mention of it). I would like to be able to select text from a document I'm reading on the e-ink side and paste it into a text document on the LCD side. This would be useful for quoting text in academic papers.
It seems a simple thing and I'm surprised it's not already possible (then again, maybe I'm just missing how it is supposed to be done).
Thanks!
Mark

Old 07-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
aidren
Edge User

Open the annotations toolbar on the e-ink side, select text with the cursor tool, select copy -- double page icon, touch and hold in doc on lcd and a pop up comes up, select paste. Your book must be in the library to use the annotations toolbar.

Advert
Old 07-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
shark_scott
Edge User

Thanks! I thought it was odd that such a feature wasn't included. This will save me a lot of time.