Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-06-2008, 02:36 AM   #1
streaml1ne
streaml1ne began at the beginning.

Device: prs500
Global html2lrf/recipe base-font-size?

Is there a way to set the base font size globally for prepackaged recipes? The New Yorker one formats nicely, but the font is too big and I only have .pyo files in library.zip which I can't edit.
streaml1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No there isn't. You can see the source of the recipes here
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kovid/calibre/trunk/files
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert