Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 03:48 AM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
A few pulp resources

I feel pulp-inclined today, so here are a few sources of free pulpy entertainment. I do not know if they're all new here, but I'll just put them for your appreciation, as a certain DR. would put it:

Pulp and Dagger: pretty much dead nowadays, but still some mighty nice tales online

Pulpgen: Source of a lot of Munsey's and our pulp stories. Tales are only available in PDF.

Big Pulp: Navigation definitely sucks. A lot of stories on that site, though.

Real Pulp Weekly: They play it simple, so I will do. Every week, there is a new story or book. A lot online already. Get it while it's hot.

Adventure House A few PDF formatted stories available for free

Age of Aces Flying aces stories in (you guessed it) pdf

The Library Stacks:Lots of books in diverse formats

Cliffhanger Case Files: "The Cliffhanger Case Files (CCF) is home to original pulp fiction inspired by the Serials, Pulp Dime Novels, Old Time Radio, and Film Noir of yesteryear."

Eldritch Dark:The Sanctum of Clark Ashton Smith with lots of stories by CAS.

I will post one or the other of these stories and books in Sony, Mobi and IMP formats if legally possible.

If you know other sources of free and legal pulp fiction stories, let us know here.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-27-2008 at 04:00 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:46 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
These look like great resources - thanks for sharing them!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert