Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
PDF Reader and epub with images

Hi,

I am reading an epub which contains images. If I open it with the PDF reader, the images are displayed ok, but when I increase the font size, the image size increases too, and only a part of the image is shown, as it is too big to fit in the screen. With Coolreader the images are handled correctly (they are never wider than the screen).

I don't mind using Cooldreader for reading epubs (I like it), but I miss some options of the PDFreader, such as the "D" option in the dictionary window.

Regards,

Ayla
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coolreader, image, pdfreader, size, wishlist