Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
soleilos
soleilos began at the beginning.

Device: none
Change the internal eBook Viewer

Hi,

I have two questions about the calibre portable as your comments would be a great help respectively.

How can I change and set the internal ebook viewer program (ebook-viewer.exe) to another ebook viewer?

Also please comment on how I can set my new file extension to the calibre so I can check the new file extension ((Preferences->Behavior->use internal viewer for)) to be opened by the new internal viewer?

By this approach I can ask calibre to open my new extension with my new internal viewer program.

Thanks in advance.
soleilos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can't. Use the Open With plugin instead
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved thread, read sticky post before posting again in the development sub-forum
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:45 AM   #4
soleilos
soleilos began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks Kovid,

I wish I could make this change

Hi Dwanthny,

Sorry I made a mistake. I am quite new to calibre and should have read the forum before. Thanks for your advice.
soleilos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:59 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleilos View Post
Sorry I made a mistake. I am quite new to calibre and should have read the forum before. Thanks for your advice.
Not a problem. The forums exist to help answer your questions, don't ever hesitate to ask. I read the descriptions of each sub-forum and every now and then a post of mine gets moved too.

Have a great day.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert