Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
manalesar
manalesar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX 2 Graphite
More Lines of text for bottom screen quick dictionary ?

Hello,
I've been wondering if its possible to have more than 2 lines of text on this quick bottom screen dictionary when i navigate to a word in a book? I often end up in the situation that I need a bit more of explanation and then I need to go all over to the full dictionary, while having 3 or 4 lines of text in the bottom quick dictionary instead of 2, would do the trick. It should be parametrized somewhere i think and doable.
manalesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
I don't know of a way to do it yet, but I have had the same wish, many times.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
AFAIK it is not an adjustable feature. You might want to open a thread in the Kindle Developer's Forum to see if a solution is possible.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote