Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
JLH3
JLH3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Brand New And Ready For You - Peck: A Book

Well, the new one is done and ready to go. It's called Peck:A Book and it's the sometimes funny, sometimes tragic story of Cecilia Peck, the only child of a woman with little regard for commitment or the durability of marriage. Determined to set her own path in life, shefinds out too late that sometimes it’s harder to avoid the mistakes of earlier generations than she thought.

Told in nine overlapping stories, from her first sexual experience as a teen, to college, marriage, motherhood, and finally, middle age, Peck:A Book , is the story of one woman’s lifetime struggle to come to grips with who she is and who she wants to be and realizes that sometimes, it really is ‘Like Mother, Like Daughter’.

Unlike my other works, which will run you $0.99 or $1.99, this one will set you back $2.99 but that’s because I think it’s worth it and since it’s my favorite of everything I’ve written, I’d kind of like to think it’s worth more. But even at $2.99 it’s practically a steal, so don’t be a cheap-o. Buy it!

FYI: I read the nook boards too, even though I have a Kindle, so if you prefer it for the Nook, knock yourself out. Should be too hard to find.

If you prefer the Kindle, check it out here.

If you’re more partial to the Nook, check it out here.

If you want to read something else, you can get something here or here.
JLH3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adultery, divorce, marriage, new novel, peck