Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-06-2014, 01:21 AM   #3616
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Skin Game release date countdown:
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:09 AM   #3617
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Chapter 3

Quoted from jim-butcher.com

Link to Chapter 3

Last edited by alansplace; 05-06-2014 at 09:14 AM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2014, 01:09 AM   #3618
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 05-07-2014, 10:36 AM   #3619
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Hi guys!!! Miss me

Sorry I haven't been around to do the countdown, thank you so much Alan for doing it in my place!

I tried re-reading the whole series from the beginning but I just haven't had the time so I'm going to start Changes today and read Ghost Story and Cold Days before Skin Game comes out.

We are sooooo close!
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #3620
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
Sorry I haven't been around to do the countdown, thank you so much Alan for doing it in my place!
What am I, chopped liver? I'd also like to point out I was a major factor in the countdown to date, since way back when.
Advert
Old 05-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #3621
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool Replies...

Quote:
Hi guys!!! Miss me
Sure did.

Quote:

Quote:
I tried re-reading the whole series from the beginning but I just haven't had the time so I'm going to start Changes today and read Ghost Story and Cold Days before Skin Game comes out.
Here's hoping you are ultimately successful!

Quote:
We are sooooo close!
Yep!
Old 05-07-2014, 04:35 PM   #3622
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Hi guys!!! Miss me

We are sooooo close!
Of course we missed you, Godmother!
I just hammered my way through the entire series over the last few days. I'm just starting "Ghost Story", (which is my least favorite of the series, but whatever), and I'm looking forward to rereading "Cold Days".
I've been reading out loud to Molls at night, and it's fun making voices. I'm especially proud of my Wizard McCoy growl.
Man, I can't wait for "Skin Game"!!!!!!!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #3623
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Old 05-08-2014, 08:21 AM   #3624
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Of course we missed you, Godmother!
I just hammered my way through the entire series over the last few days. I'm just starting "Ghost Story", (which is my least favorite of the series, but whatever), and I'm looking forward to rereading "Cold Days".
I've been reading out loud to Molls at night, and it's fun making voices. I'm especially proud of my Wizard McCoy growl.
Man, I can't wait for "Skin Game"!!!!!!!
Oh man you're way past me...I'm just going through Side Jobs right now and hopefully will get into Changes today at some point. I can read a book in 2 days if I make the time. I'm going to try my best. If not, I'm still reading Skin Game on the release day. After all this counting down the days I can't wait an extra minute to get into it. I haven't read the first few chapters yet and I'm not sure I'm going to unless I finish my re-read ahead of schedule. I have never been this excited over the release of a book
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:19 AM   #3625
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Old 05-09-2014, 08:07 PM   #3626
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Dresden Files Book Trailer for Skin Game

WATCH IT HERE! or in the following post.

This trailer was produced by the “Dresden Files Fan Filming” crew (aka DF3) in Denver, Colorado.

CAST:
DRESDEN: Matt Merback
MAB: Tiffany Briels
NICODEMUS: Brian Michael Dowling
MURPHY: Amanda Reese
MICHAEL: Jesse Phillips
BUTTERS: Jace Perrodin
THE SUMMONER: Greg Nemer
THE THIEF: Bianca Mia Armbruster
THE IMPOSTOR: Rafael Maldonado
THE FIRE CALLER: Heidi Rogers
THE SUMMONER’S MINIONS: Evan Cannon
THE DEAD GUY: Logan Reyes

CREW:
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Matthew Merback, Christian Kennedy, and Tiffany Briels
PRODUCER: Tiffany Briels
DIRECTOR: Christian Kennedy
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Greg Nemer
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Luke Askelson
1st ASSISTANT CAMERA: Ryan Kemp
GAFFER: Seth Hollomon
GRIPS: Jace Perrodin and Evan Cannon
ART DIRECTOR: Christian Kennedy
SOUND: Ross Smith
EDITOR/SPECIAL EFFECTS: Matthew David

Last edited by alansplace; 05-09-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #3627
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool The Trailer plus Sizzle Reel

Old 05-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #3628
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
That was an incredible trailer!
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #3629
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Skin Game release is...

[posted by me because Lea hasn't yet done it today]

Old 05-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #3630
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy