Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-20-2015, 08:16 AM   #31
BrodieKobo
Enthusiast
BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Aura One, iOS, Android
Hi itisbomb,

Still looking into this, it's actually not as straight forward of a question as I hoped. Our finance guys are getting me an answer as I want to make sure it's consistent across all countries. Hope to have an answer in a week or so.
BrodieKobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:46 AM   #32
itisbomb
Addict
itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 4
Thanks. Appreciate your helpful effort.
itisbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:11 PM   #33
BrodieKobo
Enthusiast
BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrodieKobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Aura One, iOS, Android
Hi itisbomb,

So the response from our partners is it won't work but I'm not sure I fully believe them . If you're feeling adventurous and want to try it with your account PM me and we'll figure something out. I'll find a way to compensate you for your time of course. Talk soon.

Brodie
BrodieKobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:33 PM   #34
itisbomb
Addict
itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itisbomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 4
@ Brodiekobo

Though being able to use Chapter's gift card could be convenient, I don't have any problem buying books from Kobo with my Paypal or credit card. So I think I'll pass on your offer this time. But thanks anyway. Really appreciate your time and effort.
itisbomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift send