Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-19-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
mmefford
mmefford began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free Psychological Thriller on Nook

Hi Everyone,

WHOLE WORLD BLIND is currently available as a free ebook download for people with the B&N ereader or Nook. It's at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Who...le+world+blind. I'll include the promo piece below.

Jack Carson, a psychiatrist, staggers forward, his life in ruins. He's done his best to guide others, but some of his guidance has gone wrong. Very wrong. A serial killer lost his mother to suicide and was left with an abomination for a father. He blames Carson for turning his life into a living nightmare. Can Carson descend into the black depths of the human condition and come out clean on the other side, or will the darkness prove indelible? Whole World Blind.

Take care,

Mike Mefford
mmefford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Just downloaded it. I have a couple of books ahead of it but it's in my queue. Thanks!

Oh, and try this URL for the free book.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmefford View Post
Hi Everyone,

WHOLE WORLD BLIND is currently available as a free ebook download for people with the B&N ereader or Nook.
Thanks Mike I just downloaded it to my Nook.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote