Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by causticmuse View Post
I just tried to apply the 25% coupon to a first-time purchase item (50% off) in my cart, and the system wouldn't take the additional coupon.
I really didn't think it would work. But can't hurt to have tried.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #17
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct Ebooks View Post
Hi Marcy.

Firstly, apologies for the slow response - I seem to have lost track of this post. I like to get back to people within 24 hours max.

I'm sorry you had difficulty with checkout. Honestly, this did seem to happen to a few people at this time, but we got it sorted quickly.

We are also working hard on the speed issue. We are adding a wishlist function today and hope to speed things up also.

Thanks for the comments
Gareth
Gareth
What about my ebook? Is there still a way for me to buy it at 50% off? I have the invoice, but no way to pay it now.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2010, 04:38 AM   #18
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi marcy.

The easiest way to do this would be to just go ahead order and buy the ebook again. I can cancel the original order.

Let me know if this helps

Gareth
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote