Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #5581
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
very bad asthma attack....
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #5582
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Wailing Wall

In Jerusalem

Spoiler:

In Spain

Spoiler:
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #5583
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
It's true: The more things change, the more they stay the same, ay least for US citizens. Back in the sixties we all headed to Mexico to get our drugs. Now we go to Canada.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #5584
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
During the long dark nights in the Serengeti, young antelopes often like to scare each other by telling stories about Vlad the Impala.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #5585
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
During the long dark nights in the Serengeti, young antelopes often like to scare each other by telling stories about Vlad the Impala.
Groan!
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #5586
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
I was mildly dyslexic as a child, and it took me a couple fo times to get it
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #5587
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:

This may be the best pun I've heard in years. Then again, can the word 'best' really be used when talking about puns?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #5588
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Guess we wait for an aussies opinion on that, they already have a pest of bunnies.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #5589
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Quote:
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #5590
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How many negative people does it take to change a light bulb?

Loads, and anyway what's the bloody point?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #5591
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
It's true: The more things change, the more they stay the same, ay least for US citizens. Back in the sixties we all headed to Mexico to get our drugs. Now we go to Canada.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #5592
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
A young man goes to a local pharmacy to buy some condoms, and the pharmacist can tell that the young man is quite nervous. The two start talking and the young man admits that this will be his first time. That pharmacist provides some words of encouragement and tries to calm the young man's nerves.

A few hours later the young man arrives at his girlfriend's house. He meets her parents and has a nice meal with them. After dinner his girlfriend grabs his hand and tells her parents that she and her bo are going to go out for a while. However, to her surprise and annoyance, her boyfriend suggests that the whole family play a game of Monopoly.

Several hours later the game is over and the young man says he is going to head back home. His girlfriend takes him aside and says, "I thought we were going to have sex tonight. Did I do something wrong?"

Her boyfriend replies, "Well maybe you could have told me your father is a pharmacist."

Old 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #5593
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
The first restaurant on the moon isn't doing very well. It's got great food, but no atmosphere.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #5594
orlok
Close to the Edit!

I was interviewing a blonde girl today for a secretarial job, and got round to some questions about personality.

"If you only had one flaw, what would it be?" I asked.

"Easy," she said, "A bungalow."
Old 11-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #5595
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
TOP COUNTRY SONG TITLES

1. If the phone don't ring, you'll know it's me.

2. How can I miss you if you won't go away?

3. I liked you better before I got to know you so well.

4. I still miss you baby, but my aim's gettin' better.

5. I wouldn't take her to a dogfight, 'cause I'm afraid she'd win.

6. I'm so miserable without you it's like having you here.

7. If I had shot you when I wanted to I'd be out of prison by now.

8. My wife ran off with my best friend and I sure do miss him.

9. Her teeth was stained by her heart was pure.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote