Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-08-2015, 03:48 AM   #46
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandathePanda View Post
THis one makes me wonder: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HO12CS6
Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup (it's free currently)

It's got 3,308 customer reviews, yet it looks (and feels) like a gutenberg copy. The one in our library is better formatted.
I doubt that many of the reviews are for this particular version. Amazon generally lumps together all the reviews for all editions of a particular book, both paper and ebook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 01:55 PM   #47
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandathePanda View Post
THis one makes me wonder: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HO12CS6
Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup (it's free currently)

It's got 3,308 customer reviews, yet it looks (and feels) like a gutenberg copy. The one in our library is better formatted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I doubt that many of the reviews are for this particular version. Amazon generally lumps together all the reviews for all editions of a particular book, both paper and ebook.
You can filter reviews now when you go to all reviews. There are 615 reviews of the Kindle edition. This capability is on all Amazon items now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436378109084.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	140114
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert