Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
aime
aime began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad-Iphone
Adobe DRM 6 devices?

I read that it is not possible to open an ebook protected by Adobe DRM on more than 6 devices. I tried opening one on many devices (more than 6) and I managed to do it..
"Has anyone ever tried to open an ebook on more than 6 devices?

thank you!!
aime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The deal with six devices is/was a device activation limit that would slowly over time allow more activations to take into account older devices being pulled out of service. I know I personally have activated way more than six devices, but I've never activated all that many in a short time span. Once a book is downloaded and encoded for a specific Adobe ID it can be opened on any device activated to that ID (not just 6).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
aime

thank you anemicOak

i read on an ebook stores that you can open the ebook only ok 6 devices....
Actually you can open in many more devices...up to 12?
Anyone else has managed do it?

thank you!!

Last edited by aime; 12-11-2012 at 09:41 AM.
aime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Who own so many devices anyway ?
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Who own so many devices anyway ?
HarryT

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
aime

i'm not drm fan!!!