Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #91
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
And a lot of people think differently than you do. I choose what I want and then I try to get the best price for it. I may not buy it if it is very expensive and I feel it isn't worth it. But I would never settle for some substitute item that I think is not as good or nice just because it is cheaper. Even if the substitute is a lot cheaper and I think it might be good enough.
I think the same way. I wanted a quality tablet at a reasonable price. I found it in the Nook Color. It does everything I require a tablet to do and at half the price. Why spend more to get the same results?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #92
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Some day even you will discover that price isn't everything .
Monkeynomics 101: buy low, eat more
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
blog, kindle, sony