Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
kilohertz53
Zealot
kilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enoughkilohertz53 will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-350, Augen "The Book"
Greetings from Old Cape Cod

Hello to all !

Now that I have my Sony Reader, it was finally time to join. This forum seems to have a nice bunch of folks and is a goldmmine of useful information and resources for e-readers.

I hope I'll be able to contribute some worthwhile stuff as I learn more about my hardware and software. Meanwhile, perhaps I'll finally catch up on all those classics I avoided or failed to appreciate in high school and college.

See ya!
kilohertz53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilohertz53 View Post
Hello to all !

Now that I have my Sony Reader, it was finally time to join. This forum seems to have a nice bunch of folks and is a goldmmine of useful information and resources for e-readers.

I hope I'll be able to contribute some worthwhile stuff as I learn more about my hardware and software. Meanwhile, perhaps I'll finally catch up on all those classics I avoided or failed to appreciate in high school and college.

See ya!
Welcome to MobieRead. What part of the Cape are you from? My parents have a condo in Falmouth.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert