Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
Hanson
Hanson began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, Gemstar eBook REB1200, Pocket PC,
Post eBook Lover

Hi, everyone.
I'm new in this forum, but actually I'm been reading quite a lot of the posts here ever since the iRex iLiad became available to the open public.
I'm an eBook lover, and I start using Pocket PC the first year it came to the market and I also purchased in 2002 a dedicated eBook device by Gemstar which I'm still using. Now I have just ordered my iRex iLiad two days ago, and should receive the device on coming Monday.
I believe I have a lot to learn about the iRex iLiad, and I know there are a lot guys here who can help me with it. And I do expect I can share my knowledge with all of you.
Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Congratulations on the iLiad purchase!

Those of us with the Sony Reader are secretly jealous of all you iLiad owners with that big gorgeous screen.

Some amazing development has been done for the iLiad. You'll have to let us know what sort of things you explore and learn as one of the trailblazers!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Wow, a whole year of reading and not commenting?!? I'd have exploded!

Welcome "into the light," Hanson.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
Congratulations on the iLiad purchase!

Those of us with the Sony Reader are secretly jealous of all you iLiad owners with that big gorgeous screen.
Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhh... FINALLY somebody admits it!
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Shall we talk about battery life?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I was refraining, but since The GreatGonzo brings up the topic of relative downsides ....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #7
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
"Relative" being the operative word here ... but yes, it is a sore point, particularly since I, too, got one of those replacement Iliads that don't seem to be able to get past the 5-hour mark. But it's simply not a problem since I never ever have 5 hours of non-stop reading time available anyway... oh well, all of this has been discussed to death anyway - onward!
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote