Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #16
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
s_nathan78 you need to send a Personal Message (PM) to disney_mommy at the top of the thread, otherwise she may not see your request for a while.
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:15 AM   #17
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
Like pilotbob suggested, I can also buy them online if you would like a denomination other than the $15 or $50 that Target sells. The Sony store sells them in $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 denominations.

Just PM me if interested.

(And thanks to all who've thanked me and/or given me karma. I appreciate the kind gestures!)
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2010, 08:30 AM   #18
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Just wanted to bump this up to say that I am still offering to do this, and if anyone wants to take advantage of the sale Target is running on the gift cards, I'm always available for a trip to Target!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #19
ctee
ctee began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 500, Sony 505
I'd like to second all the kind words written about disney_mommy. She has generously bought vouchers for me and everything about the transaction went smoothly. All of us living outside the US and Canada are fortunate that she is part of mobileread!
ctee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #20
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctee View Post
I'd like to second all the kind words written about disney_mommy. She has generously bought vouchers for me and everything about the transaction went smoothly. All of us living outside the US and Canada are fortunate that she is part of mobileread!
Thanks, ctee. I love it when people talk nice about me!
Advert
Old 01-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #21
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
ctee

Welcome to Mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:03 AM   #22
FangornUK
Addict
FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, Kindle 3
Another satisfied "customer" of disney_mommy's here! A trustworthy member of these forums.
FangornUK is offline   Reply With Quote