Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Smile Winner in eBook Buy Contest is Karen

Dear All:

We have recently been running a contest on EZread.com: for every eBook you buy, you receive one entry to win a 6" EZ Read eBook Reader! We had our drawing this morning, and Karen's name was selected, congratulations! KarenR: Please respond as soon as possible with your full name and address so we can send you your prize. If you do not respond by July 2nd, another prize winner will be drawn.

Check out your prize here:
http://www.theezreader.com/

Thank you so much for being our customer and participating in our event!

The winner is Karen R. She has won a brand new 6 inch EZ Reader from Astak!! We have sent you an email notification!

She purchased a ton of eBooks from www.EZread.com and she won! The winner was generated by a random number generator. People who purchased 8 eBooks from the site (during the time period of the contest) got 8 numbers.

Now, do NOT feel bad!! A new "Summer Winds" Contest is coming very soon!! That will really be fun and will again have great odds. ALL of this is happening on:www.EZread.com. We have the lowest eBook prices and we have the most contests with the best odds of winning. Please join us!! Membership is FREE!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
karenr_nz
Connoisseur
karenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-bookskarenr_nz has learned how to read e-books

Device: PB360
Thanks!

I would just like to thank Astak - I've never won anything before, and so I'm absolutely thrilled.

Thanks also to the person (I can't remember who) in the thread about ebook availability for those of us outside the US who suggested EZRead.com

karenr_nz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Big Changes Coming also

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenr_nz View Post
I would just like to thank Astak - I've never won anything before, and so I'm absolutely thrilled.

Thanks also to the person (I can't remember who) in the thread about ebook availability for those of us outside the US who suggested EZRead.com

Dear karenr:

Thank you for entering our contest. Our new bookstore is just starting to get good. I believe you have seen our low prices so far... but we have hired a professional to give www.EZread.com a full make-over. We will keep the low prices but everything else will change. We are adding PayPal, a WishList, a much easier and better search function, better filters, many more books, and a whole new look and feel.

Thank you, Karen!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Congratulations, Karen!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote