Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-24-2015, 06:14 PM   #1
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Problem with CNET recipe?

It recently started taking a LONG time... and would fail for too much time. I was already set at 45 minutes, which seems ample. Now I have stretched it out to 65 minutes. Hasn't failed yet (is now running, so we will see...) but it finishes downloading and then just sits there (at 34% completion) with the clock running...

Anybody else having this issue?

Last edited by NSILMike; 03-25-2015 at 05:13 PM.
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 04:49 PM   #2
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

OK, it is definitely broken. Times out even when set to 65 minutes...
Advert
Old 03-27-2015, 12:54 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...bccab3e4c32d6f
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:28 AM   #4
NSILMike
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
thanks. a question though... if I have tweaked the recipe (I set it to limit the age of articles to 1 day) how do I get your fixes included? I will remove my custom tweaked recipe and go back to the posted recipe, and possibly tweak that unless you have a better suggestion?

Last edited by NSILMike; 03-27-2015 at 08:33 AM.