Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #16
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric1991 View Post
Do you guys really believe that the Que is worth it? I mean if I'm to buy it especially with the amount of money it requires, do you think its worth it considering all the aspects of it shown in various videos.
From what I've seen, it has some pretty nice features that businesses may really take to-I like the focus of a high quality document-centric device. I'm just curious if the iPad pricing will force them to re-evaluate their proposed pricing now, just from a perception point of view.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
The Que would be equally (or more) attractive if it weren't so bloody slow and unresponsive
This was also my impression: "slow" and "unresponsive". Wonder if they gonna fix that before it comes out.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #18
Leoric1991
Leoric1991 began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
This was also my impression: "slow" and "unresponsive". Wonder if they gonna fix that before it comes out.
I saw a video on youtube with Plastic Logic presenting the Que for the first time and after a few demonstrations one of the interviewers asked if the speed of it will increase and they clearly made a "hell yes it will" expression.

So lets hope for the best, and i truly wonder what the price will be in Europe and when it will be available here, because I'm struggling with the thought of not having a e-reader when i know how beneficial it can be for the educational aspect of my life :P

Last edited by Leoric1991; 02-03-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Leoric1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #19
Leoric1991
Leoric1991 began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story
By the way does anyone know how the 8 gray levels differs from the casual16?
Leoric1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ipad, que reader