Komenor
Enthusiast
Komenor doesn't litterKomenor doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello from France

Hello,

Just to introduce myself in this forum
I just bought a Sony PRS-505
My first goal is to put all the users manual that I am using in it (pdf), have no more paper for the TV program and read eBooks of course.
I hope to find (and give as possible) many informations in this forum.
Komenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:01 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Bonjour et bienvenue !
i am sure you will find all the information you need here, there are many very helpful and friendly 505 owners here.

take a look in our ebook uploads section to find many great ebooks for free, already formatted for your liseuse ("ebooks" in the blue menu bar at the top of the page). and in the french forum we have several discussions about where to find more recent ebooks as well.

if you are in paris, don't miss the next mobileread apéro, which will be the 31st of january. a perfect occasion to discuss the ereading experience and share information with other members.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Komenor and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote