Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-08-2007, 07:01 AM   #1
pelenor
pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pelenor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 300
Hello All

I've been lurking on this forum, reading and trying to decide which reader, if any was the right one for me. After much hemming and hawing, at break from my job I went to a local electronics store and bought the Sony Reader. I am so happy I did! But i do have a question concerning the Sony Software. Is there anyway to edit book information direction from the Sony Elibrary software?
pelenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
You can't edit metadata for the books bought in Connect store. Use libprs500 for DRMless LRFs.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome to MobileRead!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote